Here are all the answers to the most frequently asked questions we receive from those looking for a hotel directly on the sea for their holidays in Bellaria Igea Marina..
By reading the answers, you can gather information to start imagining your vacation at the Universal Hotel.
The Hotel is right on the sea. Just leave the hotel and with 3 steps you will reach the beach and our Bagno San Marco n. 11.
The Hotel is situated in a quiet location, but within walking distance from restaurants, souvenir shops and various kind of shops. The large pedestrian street “Isola dei Platani”, the shopping street with shops and a lot of kind of clubs, begins just 600 meters away.
Central square G. Matteotti: 1,500 meters
Train station: 950 meters
Church of Bellaria S. Cuore: 1,200 meters
Church of the Cagnona district: 450 meters
Weekly market: 1,000 meters
Yes. By train you can choose, based on the convenience of timetables, to arrive at the station of Bellaria or Rimini. Bellaria station is only 1km from the hotel and there is a taxi service outside the station. Rimini Station, instead, is 16 km away. From here you can choose to reach the hotel by taxi (approximately € 30 for 4 people) or by bus No. 4. (€ 2 per person) which stops 100 meters from the hotel. The bus leaves from the square in front of the Rimini station, runs every half hour and the ride takes about 55 minutes.
The hotel has several private car parks, the first directly in the hotel, the other two 250 meters away, both fenced. The parking spaces are not reservable, but assigned according to availability upon arrival.
The wi-fi connection is active both in the hotel and in our Bagno 11 San Marco, and is free for all our guests.
Yes, the hotel has a lift.
Check-in: starting from 12:00;
(On the day of arrival the rooms will be delivered in the morning starting at 12:00)
Check-out: by 10:00
(on the day of departure the rooms must be vacated by 10:00)
Upon request, subject to availability, it is possible to extend the check-out of the room with a fee
The Universal Hotel is a “Pet Friendly” facility and welcomes your 4-legged friend with pleasure. Your “furry pets” can stay in the room, on the balconies, in the common areas of the hotel, not in the restaurant, unless you choose to have lunch outdoor of the restaurant in our “ veranda” . From today you can also take them to the sea with you! Our Bagno San Marco n ° 11 has become a Fido Beach in all respects, and is equipped to accommodate those traveling with animals. Here you will find special deckchair for Fido, a comfortable bed for his rest, a soft sponge beach towel, a bowl for drinking as well as a colorful kit that includes: bucket, shovel and watering can to keep the area clean. The “Fido Beach” service, for a fee, is reserved for small and medium-sized dogs, up to a maximum of 15 kg and must be confirmed at the time of booking (limited number of places available). We inform all guests that both bathing and walking along the shoreline are prohibited for dogs (as per municipal ordinance). For each animal there is a flat rate of € 20, in total, to be paid for final cleaning. Veterinarian and walking areas are nearby.
On the beach, at our Bagno 11 San Marco, you will find a large fenced play area and a Mini-club with fun activities for children of all ages! The Mini-club is open every day, morning and afternoon, except Saturdays.
No, the bicycle service has been suspended. But there is a rental shop about 600 meters from the hotel where you can take bicycles and rickshaws for fun outings! You can also take a tour of the town of Bellaria Igea Marina with the nice Trenino Città.
The hours of entry to the restaurant are the follows:
- Breakfast: from 08.00 to 10.00
- Lunch: from 12:30 to 13:00
- Dinner: from 19:30 to 20:00
For younger guests the restaurant is also open at times anticipated.
While not having the AIC certification, any dish on the menu of the day can be prepared gluten-free.
- The “ Club Formula “ includes: full board treatment, drinks at meals ( beffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with daily menù where you can choise fish or meat every day, vegetable buffet, fruit and dessert, specialities from Romagna,. Water, wine, beer and soft drinks with meals ), daily newspaper in the morning, umbrella with two sunbeds on the beach at our Bagno 11 San Marco, use of beach towels Wi-Fi in the hotel and on the beach and one parking space inthe hotel car park.
- The “ Classic Formula “ includes: full board ( buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with daily menù where you can choise fish or meat every day, vegetables buffet, fruits and desserts, specialities from Romagna ), Wi-Fi in the hotel and on the beach and one parking space in the hotel car park.
The municipality of Bellaria Igea Marina does not apply the tourist tax.
You can better organize your holiday, it is possible to arrive and depart on any day of the week.
Conditions of modification of the stay
The customer is required to pay the full amount of the stay even in the event of delayed arrival or early departure.
In case it is necessary to change the dates of the booked stay with new dates in the current season (or in the following season), compatibly with the availability of the structure, the deposit will be fully recovered in the following stay as long as the cost of the new stay is equal or higher amount of the previously booked stay.
The modification of the dates of the stay is possible only by respecting the terms of the cancellation conditions below.
Conditions of cancellation of the stay
- For cancellations greater than 14 days from arrival, the amount paid by way of of deposit can be reused for a new stay during the current season;
- For cancellation less than 14 days from arrival, the amount paid by way of of deposit is withheld for 50% and the remaining 50% can be reused for a new stay during the current season;
- For cancellation less than 48h from the date of arrival, the amount under of deposit is entirely retained;
Is possible to ensure the holiday within 24 hours of receiving this letter at the following Allianz link: http://www.aga-affiliate.it/ita/hoteluniversalbe
Is only necessary to insure the amount to be paid as a deposit and not the total amount of the holiday